Partner CategoryTechnology Solutions Provider
- SafeNet’s Industry-leading Portfolio of DRM and Mobile TV Protection Solutions
- SafeNet offers the world’s only complete portfolio of open standards-based, end-to-end security solutions for the protection, management, and monetization of digital content. The company offers a full spectrum of DRM and mobile TV protection solutions composed of client and server-side software, toolkits, hardware, and IP; secure/trusted platforms for mobile handsets; and mobile authentication components for operators/service providers.
- Firmly committed to the development and delivery of flexible, future-proof, standards-based DRM and mobile TV protection solutions, SafeNet is an active member of several industry associations, including the BMCoForum, China DRM Forum, and the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA). British Telecom, CCTV, Ericsson, HP, Huawei, Irdeto, MediaTek, Nokia, Sun Microsystems, UPC, and scores of other customers partner with SafeNet to solve their DRM and mobile TV protection needs.
- About SafeNet, Inc.
- SafeNet is a global leader in information security. Founded 25 years ago, the company provides complete security utilizing its encryption technologies to protect communications, intellectual property and digital identities, and offers a full spectrum of products, including hardware, software, and chips. UBS, Nokia, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Bank of America, Adobe, Cisco, Microsoft, Samsung, Texas Instruments, the U.S. Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, the U.S. Internal Revenue Service and scores of other customers entrust their security needs to SafeNet. In 2007, SafeNet was acquired by Vector Capital, a $2 billion private equity firm specializing in the technology sector.
Key MPP Focus
- Provide security technology solutions for the Marlin ecosystem
4690 Millennium Dr.
Belcamp, MD 21017
+1 443 327 1378