Partner CategoryTechnology Solutions Provider
- Protect Software GmbH, based in Dortmund, Germany, and incorporated in 2004, is one of the world leading companies for secure distribution of software, video and data.
- Solutions range from copy protection and “digital copy” systems for DVD and BluRay to electronic download and IPTV solutions. A special focus is transcoding between different audio and video formats and integration of multiple devices and DRM systems under one easy to use interface.
- Protect Software customers range from Major Hollywood Studios over global carriers to CE device manufacturers.
Key MPP Focus
- The key focus of Protect Software as a Marlin partner is to enable current and future customers to use Marlin in context with other DRM systems through an easy to use set of common components.
- LiveDigitalCopy enables end users to create rights owner controlled “digital copies” from DVD and BluRay discs to a variety of devices with different video formats and DRM standards including Marlin.
- ACE fluxDVD enables end users under a content owner license to export movies from the fluxDVD format to a variety of devices with different video for Protect Software mats and DRM standards including Marlin.
- ACE fluxWMV enables end users under a content owner license to export video from the WMV format to a variety of devices with different video formats and DRM standards including Marlin.
- MpDRM is a content independent DRM system that allows the export into almost any other widely used DRM system including Marlin.
Protect Software GmbH
44227 Dortmund Germany