Partner CategoryTechnology Solutions Provider
- Royal Philips Electronics is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare, lifestyle, and lighting, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions based on fundamental customer insights and the brand promise of “sense and simplicity”.
- Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips employs approximately 116,000 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide. With sales of EUR 23 billion in 2009, the company is a market leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as lifestyle products for personal well-being and pleasure with strong leadership positions in flat TV, male shaving and grooming, portable entertainment and oral healthcare.
Key MPP Focus
- MS3 client Development & Porting on Mobile or CE devices
- Wrapper layer over Marlin DRM client SDK
- Software Conformance tests for clients based on the Marlin Broadband, Broadband Network Specification and MS3 profiles
- Software Conformance tests on the product using remote interface
- End-to-end product compliance tests
- MS3 Client implementation using a generic TLS profile to enable easy porting of MS3 client on various platforms
- A comprehensive tool to test conformance of MS3 implementations with MS3 standards.
- A wrapper over the Sushi Marlin client SDK which enables easy integration with any platform.
- Expertise in using Fishnet and Stingray conformance test tools.
- Proven competency in developing different Marlin use cases and porting Sushi Marlin Client to various product platforms.
- Works closely with Intertrust to extend conformance tests for the Broadband network specification.
Test & Engineering Services, Philips Consumer Lifestyle
Philips Electronics India Ltd.
Philips Innovation Campus,
MFAR Manyata Tech Park
Manyata Nagar, Nagavara, BANGALORE – 560 045
Tel: +91 80 4189 0000
Fax: +91 80 4189 3170